By using the e-tipi.com web sites (the "Service"), all services of myLittleTools SARL ("myLittleTools"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
myLittleTools reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.e-tipi.com/tipi/tos.aspx
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While myLittleTools prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that myLittleTools cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- The Service is not intended for children under 13. By using the Service, you are representing that you are at least 18, or that you are at least 13 years old and have your parents' permission to use the Service.
- myLittleTools can refuse registration or cancel an account in its sole discretion at any time.
- You are responsible for using the Service in a private and secure manner. myLittleTools is not liable for any damage or loss due to unauthorized account access resulting from your actions, such as sharing your account password or not logging out of the Service.
- You may not register accounts with unauthorized automated methods ("bots").
- You may not use the Service for any illegal activity or to violate laws in your jurisdiction.
- You may not use the Service to distribute unsolicited email ("spam") or malicious content such as viruses or worms.
- You may not exploit the Service to access unauthorized information.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- An upgrade from any free plan to any paying plan will end your free trial.
- The Service is billed in advance on a quarterly, biannual or annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of features or capacity of your Account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Account screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- myLittleTools, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other myLittleTools service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. myLittleTools reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modification to Service and Fees
- myLittleTools reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the e-tipi Site or the e-tipi service itself.
- myLittleTools shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.